Santa Clarita Acupuncture
Dr. Jeon, Ph.D, L.Ac. is a Board Certified Acupuncturist and Oriental Herbalist, currently helping residents in Valencia California and Santa Clarita Valley. She is also a Diplomate of the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine as well as the President of Korean Medicine Facial Rejuvenation Society (KMFRS). Dr. Jeon has been healing people for over 24 years. She is a very caring doctor. She knows how it feels to be in pain and to feel hopeless. That is why she has dedicated her life to helping people to overcome these difficulties. Her soft manner will put you at ease and, after a short consultation, you will feel confident in her knowledge and ability. Sometimes people are a little nervous about the needles, but you can rest assured Dr. Jeon has a gentle touch and knows how to achieve healing results, efficiently and painlessly.
When you experience pain, whether it's common aches, severe soreness or more debilitating pain such as migraine headaches, neck and shoulder injury from an auto accident, or various sport injuries, acupuncture might be the answer. Acupuncture is a great treatment option for pain management and injury recovery. Acupuncture as well as homeopathic herbs can help release the pain. If you are experiencing a health issue, (woman's health, allergies,workers compensation injuries, tendonitis, car accident injuries, etc.) this would be a good time to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jeon. She will let you know if she can help you and she won't waste your time or your money.
Acupuncture is also very helpful with cosmetic rejuvenation and weight loss. In fact, Dr. Jeon has a special, very effective program called the "Venus Diet." Call her office for a consultation and more information. This might be the last diet you'll ever need to go on. The organic technique at Jun's Acupuncture can relieve depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, as well as certain allergies, sinus problems and asthma. If you are tired of suffering from too many medications and too little relief, try acupuncture. Her ultimate goal is to help her patients lead healthy, stress free lives — she wants to help you.
Dr. Danbi Jeon
• C.E.O. Jun's Acupuncture Clinic, 1995~presant.
• CA Licensed Acupuncturist and Board Certified Herbalist
• Nat'l Board Certified Acupuncture& Herbs
• Doctoral Degree in Oriental Medicine from ALU(2002)
• Masters Degree in Oriental Medicine from Dongguk University of Oriental Medicine(1994)
• President of Dongguk University A.A.
• President of Korean Medicine Facial Rejuvenation Society(KMFRS)
• Director of Korean Asian Medicine &Acupuncture of California(AKAMAC)
• Director of NAKAMAC
• Vice President of ALUAA
• Columnist of SCV Magazine
• Member of Asian Medicine Research Group
• Jun's Acupuncture Clinic Established 1995